Lowered standards...I'm a Divermaster!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

--tom--

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've finally got my card! All that's left is insurance. Now all I have left to do is practice everything so that I am marginally capable.

The journey has just begun.

Congrats!!! Remember not to forget where you came from, you were once a new diver.

Weclome to the "Brotherhood".

Yes, now you to can spend endless hours in a pool over the weekend.......:eyebrow:

Hauling tanks and gear to and from the pool.........:(

Cleaning and hanging up the gear back at the dive shop.......:(

Chasing down students in openwater ( why is it the students that fin the worst in the pool are the fastest in openwater?)......:11:

The never-ending counting of students in the open water ( and boy can they hide)....:huh:

Smelling like pool water most of the week.......:confused:

Never getting paid.........:no

And loving every mintue of it....:D

Goodluck and every every moment

--tom--:
Now all I have left to do is practice everything so that I am marginally capable.

Do I smell an IDC in someones future?

Congratulations! Now, can you load those tanks over there in the truck...

Ahhh ...Divemasterhood. Chlorine and long drives. Ya just gotta luv it !!

I used to say about some people: the only reason they are a "professional" is because they got paid.

I have now achieved the rank of "professional" without pay. Tell me again what a professional means.

The other specialty I'm working on is Braille diving, the ability to find a student after they have silted the place to zero vis.

congrats
i too at some point in the futrue plan on lowering the tone when i pull my finger out and finnish the course

good luck with it, and enjoy :)

I'm just a week or so away on mine, but with different intentions. I'm looking at being a Tech DM so I'll get to carry doubles and herd divers that actually have some experience. Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom