LP port question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bedazzle410

Registered
Reaction score
I need help on how to best address this situation. I have a Mares ruby reg which has 4 pl ports. I have a OMS bc dual bladder with a secondary reg and octo. I just bought a used DUI cf200x and am short a lp port. How is the best way to address this situation? Should I buy a LP 3 port swivel adapter, leave tne second bladder without a air source unless I to deep or tech dives when I would add a primary to my H valve, Scuba pro airII, make a set up where the octo comes off the BC inflator Hose or anthing that any body recomends. I whish I bought a single bladder OMS and I would not have this problem. But I have it and it was to costly to put in the closet. :bonk: :bonk:

Leave the backup bladder disconnected.... you really shouldn't have both connected at the same time anyway imo... if the backup bladder inflator should start leaking and filling the wing you would have a hard time sorting out the problem.

Agree with UP. Leave the second inflator disconnected. I would not add more connections points.

MD

I agree leave the redundent disconnected. That way you don't have to deal with two different air dumps when you ascend. If the primary fails you just switch the hose and abort.

Hallmac

Back
Top Bottom