Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice find!

I saw a school of the yellow variation in Bali.

M0018322.JPG

Very nice find both of you! I'm jealous. I have yet to see one though I have been diving in areas where they have them.

@ScubaEm65 I haven't yet moved to video. How close did you have to be to catch this footage?

I was pretty close for most of this footage, I keep my body away but almost fully extend my arms so that the camera lens is about 1 foot (.30 meters) away. I was shooting on a GoPro which is better for larger subjects but I did have a macro lens on it which allows for very close shots.

I was pretty close for most of this footage, I keep my body away but almost fully extend my arms so that the camera lens is about 1 foot (.30 meters) away. I was shooting on a GoPro which is better for larger subjects but I did have a macro lens on it which allows for very close shots.

Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom