Luminosity Channel Play (Blurs & sharpening)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HELP! I tried doing it and when I get to the fill step I get an all grey picture....what did I miss??

The attached picture shows the layer pallet incase you're not sure what I'm talking about. I use a Mac so yours may appear a tad different. Notice in the first attachment that the background copy is active (denoted by the little brush symbol).
The step I think you are missing is activating the background layer as seen in the second attachment.

If step 13 is done correct the layer pallet should look like the attached photo.

I do notice that your screen is different than mine and that I don't have the option that you mention in the last step...could that be part of it too? I have to go out for a bit, when I come back I'll try again

Even the windows version of photoshop has the layer pallet. Here's a shot of a windows desktop showing the layer pallet.

Back
Top Bottom