Luxfer 80 and 30+OMS Reg Package NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcguru

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pick up ONLY in New Jersey (im in Elmwood Park 07407) or will drive up to 20 miles to meet you. This stuff is a pain to ship.

Up for sale is a Luxfer 80cf 3000 psi tank, and Luxfer 30cf 3000psi pony, both 2 years old and mint condition, main and pony have 16 dives in FW quarry. Both have convertible valve (DIN or yoke capable) Includes OMS DIN pony regulator, mint condition, was in water twice. Tanks purchased at blue water divers in NJ. VIP'd last year. All are in excellent condition.
Also included and in pictures is a standard pony bottle attachment system.
and..... also includes pony tamer system!

300 cash or 305 through paypal (stupid fees).....paypal ID is rlaggan(at)gmail.com

DSC00784.JPG

DSC00779.JPG

DSC00795.JPG

DSC00796.JPG

pending sale to whodunit68.....

to answer the questions though:
OMS reg was NIB until end of last season, one year old with two FW dives.
Both cylinders are rec. Nitrox compatible, although have only run air, so I would have them cleaned first (personal preference). VIP on both tanks was done end of last season and have not been in water since. Also, the outside appearance on both looks new, no damage, scratches, etc. I keep my stuff in good shape!
hydro dates are 08/06
and 05/06

Sold! to whodunit68.......

Nice to meet you man, hope to dive with you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom