Lx3 river underwater photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info, shaker.

Have you tested the combination of the L4A tube and 6.5mm filter uw as well? Or are you satisfied with the IQ of just the L4A and Sony lens?

Sorry for the delay.
I tested the Sony lens with a the fiter too but it gives bad results underwater! I got best results with the sony lens and the Panasonic tube.
I also tested the Raynox DCR-250 Macro lense inside the Dome port, i found it performs better then the Inon UCL-165 with sharper images und much less chromatic abberation.

I stand slightly corrected on the parts above.

The dome is indeed the correct part. You can either use it with the converter port, or use it with the "PE-AR-M58-45 Port Adapter Ring", along with one of the wide angle lenses and adapter tube.

Jack

Hi Jack
I stand slightly corrected on the parts above.

The dome is indeed the correct part. You can either use it with the converter port, or use it with the "PE-AR-M58-45 Port Adapter Ring", along with one of the wide angle lenses and adapter tube.

Jack

Is there any solution to adapt the M104x125FD dome port in order to use it with GF1 housing and the 8mm fisheye? Maybe an adapter ring 104/77? If yes, does it affect the IQ?
Thanks

Hi,

Jack, can you point me to a picture taked with the wide angle converter port? I would like to check the IQ.

BTW, Shaker, I've taken a look at your pics from Egypt and the river, and they are excellent. Congratulations.

Greetings from Spain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom