lyman davis ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
any one know about the lyman davis incident a week ago ? I was told by a dive shop employee that a revo diver and a couple of others had an incident (injury) on the surface that ended up with a ride back to shore on o2 ..........

heard more info about the incident , a known member of scuba board was on the Wednesday charter (wont mention his name ) the diver was a diver named 'chris " went to the hospital by ambulance and had multiple days stay , not sure of out come , maybe the member will elaborate

yes but knowing him he'll not post as it was his friend who got hurt ...................

I
yes but knowing him he'll not post as it was his friend who got hurt ...................
Personally, the names are of little interest to me and are irrelevant to any incident. Its the breakdown of of the big picture I'm interested in. That said I can't blame folks for not wanting to share for several legitimate reasons. Especially after how I've seen so many treated online trying to share info.

Glad everyone got to go home...

Just a clarification that the diver who received O2 after a quickly aborted dive was not on a rebreather, he was sidemount, and he was the only diver involved. There was a rb diver in the water, but he was not the victim. The victim was transported by ambulance to the hospital for an extended stay, and underwent a battery of tests related to previously undiagnosed heart issues.

your right of course I found out he hit his head while assisting the revo diver then aborted the dive then hit his head a second time

Back
Top Bottom