Lyndie found Guilty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well the verdict is out and she was charged for six of the seven charges in the prison abuse scandal in Iraq.

I really hope she doesn't end up being the scape goat for the entire thing. There are so many more people who need to be charged and tried.

TwoBit

It was obvious when this first came about that she was going to be to be the sacrificial lamb. She's just a dumb kid trying to please her peers and elders. She had no idea what they were doing was wrong.
My question is, who's the idiot that allowed cameras in there in the first place? Did I hear correctly that they were originally using these photos to strike fear into the Iraqis? Was that part of our "win their hearts and minds" strategy?

I do believe that the rest of the people will be dealt with. The General in charge has already lost her career on this issue. Lyndie's boyfriend has already been to trial and found guilty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom