Made the jump.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver below 83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
3E1409F2-018E-4728-B17B-26C0A9407407.jpeg
To primary donate. Haven’t dove it yet but it feels fine mocked up.

Personally I'm not a fan of those hose "protectors" they tend to trap water and dirt which festers and corrodes. If you keep them on just remember to pull them back to clean properly after a dive.

You may already know all this, if so ignore my post. Cheers.

If you can swing it a brass and glass SPG stands up to the occasional inevitable knocks better than the plastic ones.
Pretty sure thats a Cressi mini brass and glass in the photo?

You could well be right, but I thought those cressi mini ones had a polycarbonate face? Could be wrong, often am.
Perhaps some do. I have one with glass face, same as shown except for metric readings.

The question is why have you switched to primary donate? I did it to build muscle memory for tech training. If all you are doing is recreational diving primary donate is counterproductive as it goes against recreational conventions and norms.

Perhaps some do. I have one with glass face, same as shown except for metric readings.

I think some do as many many years ago when I was on my small and light is better I was looking at the Cressi mini but decided not to buy one as the face was plastic, go figure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom