Madison, WI area dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Howdy, new to the forum. Been certified openwater since 1998 when I was 13. I spent several years away from diving and am getting back into the swing of things. Hoping to find a dive buddy close to my age near me. Would like to start diving soon, probably Devils Lake for a nice easy dive to start the year and then we can talk about what to do from there. Thanks folks.

I'm a few hours away, but plan on diving Devils lake a few times this spring/summer. I can make it out there pretty much any Saturday. I'm not certified yet, but have done the class and pool dives. My open water dives are scheduled for next weekend in Lake Michigan.

I'm a few hours away, but plan on diving Devils lake a few times this spring/summer. I can make it out there pretty much any Saturday. I'm not certified yet, but have done the class and pool dives. My open water dives are scheduled for next weekend in Lake Michigan.

Brrrrrr!

I did my open water dives in Lake Sakakawea (Sacajawea if you are from a part of the county that pronounces her name incorrectly lol) in Northwestern North Dakota in the spring of 1998. Was awfully cold then as well. And that sounds perfect. I have my advanced open water dives in late may and was actually looking for someone to dive Devils Lake with before that to get some buoyancy practice in. So anytime before the 20th of may would be great.

I did my open water dives in Lake Sakakawea (Sacajawea if you are from a part of the county that pronounces her name incorrectly lol) in Northwestern North Dakota in the spring of 1998. Was awfully cold then as well. And that sounds perfect. I have my advanced open water dives in late may and was actually looking for someone to dive Devils Lake with before that to get some buoyancy practice in. So anytime before the 20th of may would be great.

Alittle late but if your looking for someone to dive with this year let me know. I'm just up the road in Beaver Dam.

I think Diversions Scuba does weekly dives. Check out the Hoofers scuba club too.

diversions does thursdays , madison scuba does tuesdays. dont know anything about hoofers except i think you have to belong to the student union to join

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom