Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEA YODA PICTURES!!!! (snaps fingers) I need to prove to Kraken I was really there. Good to see all of you guys and meet the new SB friends. I am offically cavern certified. I guess that means I can "really" see Morrison now. Sad I missed the sausage, but the purple haze and watching that gavin scooter was mad fun!

To any of you interested Michale Turek was a great instructor, and he teaches Tech classes too.

No fouled reels guys, whoot! SBM I'm at 91, wanna come diving this weekend??? Almost to 100, I was there for yours, you gotta be there for mine!

Pictures are coming - I had to fit in a date with my wife last night. I know you guys mean a lot to me but she kinda out ranks you :laughing:.

my god, man, what are you saying?!?

(actually, good for you!)

darcy:
No fouled reels guys, whoot! SBM I'm at 91, wanna come diving this weekend??? Almost to 100, I was there for yours, you gotta be there for mine!

Congratulations on cavern :D I'm jealous as all hell!

I may be interested in diving this weekend depending on where/when? Don't forget the spinny thing forecasted to walk up the Gulf.

I tried and failed miserably to get anyone to do some shore dives with me yesterday and today - ugh! Supposed to be a nice weekend, except for gulf seas conditions, so I might go camping again.

Are you still up for Ginnie at the end of this month? We can pull alot of dives that weekend. :D

Congrats on Cavern Darcy! It's a great class isn't it?

Looks like a great time down at vortex. I already told Fran we have to go to next years, so to start planning for it.. :) Glad to see all the pictures from the event, thanks everyone for taking them.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom