Make me an Offer sale - now untill Tuesday of next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark and the rest of the folks at DiversSupply,

Thank you!

You set up an awesome deal for my wife and me. Bought far more than I originally inteded, but at those prices how could I resist.

I think my credit card just melted.... :bubble_fi

- Mark

Now since we are going through his online store, but it was posted here is it customary to give/recieve feedback?

BTW Thanks for the deal on the gauge set!! It arrived today completely unscathed by the mail folks.

PM sent about a reg too

Mark,
A little trouble getting the Transpac and wings set-up in, but that is the apartment office's fault. It should be knocking on my door tomorrow. Thanks for hooking up the deals for us. I'll be on the lookout for you when it comes time to replace my reg set!

Mark,

I responded to the PM's reguarding the regs, I think you already left the office though. Hopefully you got them, and I didn't procrastinate to long.

Hi all,

Sorry that some that PM'd me late Friday on haven't heard from me untill now. I went diving(tried to...weather didn't agree with my plans) over the weekend and yesterday needed to catch up on other work that piled up last week while I was here on Scubaboard!

I have send replies this morning and will have more answers as my staff gets in today.

Best

Mark

Boy that is my luck. I give up when the 5 PM's that I sent didn't go through and then it gets extended. Oh well. I didn't need the spare amsk anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom