For Sale Mako Compressor with Fill Station and Cascade Cylinders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a High Pressure Breathing Air Compressor & Filtration System with a Bauer Fill Station and Cascade system. This is everything you need for a complete system. Including all the hoses & fittings, even the cylinder straps to secure cascade tanks to the wall, as well as the Electric Disconnect

MAKO is a top end High Pressure Breathing Air Compressor. This unit was at a Fire Company so it was very well cared for with regular maintenance, as the pictures show. It has low Hours (1720). The compressor is a Model 9500 which is a 4 stage unit, 18.7 CFM and 500 PSI. It has a 15 HP motor that is 3 Phase, 240 Volts. The compressor has the optional Automatic Condensate Drain System with Muffler/Reservoir. The filtration system was upgraded to the MK-5C from the original MK-2C which allows for twice the amount of air to be processed before filter change (57,400 CF). Include is a 50 foot high pressure hose to allow the compressor to be in a different location than the fill station. Also included is the wall mount Electric Disconnect for the compressor, you will only need to connect your power to this panel. The original manual for the compressor and filtration system is included.

The fill station was purchased in 2008 and is in like new condition as the pictures clearly show. It is a Bauer CFS11 which has the controls for a 4 bank cascade system with two tank fill or more if not using the containment tubes. Included are all the hoses and fittings to connect the four cascade cylinders. The Cascade Cylinders were new in 2008 and are 4500 psi cylinders. There are four of them and included with the tanks is the wall mount straps to secure them from falling. Email me at killerbeejeep@gmail.com or call/text 315-749-4753
IMG_1275.JPG All.jpg IMG_1272.JPG fill.jpg

I'm working on my first cup of coffee so maybe I missed it. I didn't see a price, how much are you asking?

Sorry, my bad, I just forgot. The first $6,000 I get is gonna own it. I had every intention of keeping it, but found its a bit costly to convert it to single phase and I am not going to modify it as it is a top end compressor that would be prime for any business being a 15HP and 18.7 CFM. The dive shop I have locally has only an 8CFM and what a difference when you run this monster. If I had three phase in at my house this baby would be mine for ever!!!

This, my friends, is a smoking hot deal, even if it were just the cascade and containment fill station, and a junk compressor, and the compressor is not junk. I need one much smaller than this, but if I had 100 amps of 3 phase power, I'd be on it like white on rice.

I indeed jumped on this because it was such a good deal, much to my surprise it is not easily covered to single phase so I am willing to pass along the good deal. I can honestly say I thought it was to good to be true too until I got it all in my garage. It is all excellent condition and will make a top notch system, if you can power it up. I am still on the fence of putting it at my friends business that has three phase power, but I really want my own system right in my garage!!! We shall see!!!

Sorry, my bad, I just forgot. The first $6,000 I get is gonna own it. I had every intention of keeping it, but found its a bit costly to convert it to single phase and I am not going to modify it as it is a top end compressor that would be prime for any business being a 15HP and 18.7 CFM. The dive shop I have locally has only an 8CFM and what a difference when you run this monster. If I had three phase in at my house this baby would be mine for ever!!!

Hi Patrick,

I have a very nice vertical Bauer K14 single phase unit. We have owned it for years and keep it at the Brownie's Third Lung factory just for filling our hose/regulator test bottles. It is worth $8500, but I might consider trading it for your entire package. We also have a few slightly used low-temp 10-HP Nitrox Makers .

If I had 6k liquid I’d buy it right now. Smoking deal.

Trade for a used Harley? Lol

Rob Carmichael, email me some pictures and info on what Compressor you have to trade and I will look into them. I’m sure my stuff is worth double what I’m asking so I will consider what you have.

Back
Top Bottom