MAKO Spearguns: Pink, Blue and Black Latex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys (AND GALS!),

Check out my new MAKO/Primeline 14.5mm small ID Speargun Band Tubing.

In addition to black over amber, I now have navy blue over amber and pink over amber.

https://www.makospearguns.com/Speargun-Bands-14-5mm-Small-ID-Latex-Tubing-p/mbr-sm145.htm

MBR-SM145-2.jpg

speargun-pink-bands.jpg

14.5mm small ID tubing is fast becoming the most preferred speargun tubing in the world.

And, like my other latex tubing, this is 100% genuine Primeline Industries tubing, the best latex tubing in the world.

NOTE: There were some individuals who were selling similar looking tubing and calling it MAKO tubing. BUT, IT WAS NOT MY TUBING! AND IT WAS NOT MADE BY PRIMELINE. So, I now have a removable logo printed on the tubing to prevent this from happening.

Please also check out my Rapid Band Change wishbones and Q8 Stainless steel Wishbones, both made specifically for 14.5mm small ID Tubing to allow for easy band changes without cutting.

q8-stainless-steel-wishbone-inserts.jpg

rapid-band-change-wishbones-untied.jpg

No slits in your muzzles or band slots? No problem!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dive safe
dano

14.5mm small ID tubing is fast becoming the most preferred speargun tubing in the world.

Why?

Please also check out my Rapid Band Change wishbones and Q8 Stainless steel Wishbones, both made specifically for 14.5mm small ID Tubing to allow for easy band changes without cutting.

How are the steel parts better? I don't see how they are any easier to push into the band than the line types? What other benefits to these steel compared to the traditional line ones?

You need to show the other side of the dyneema line in the hole for us to know how you tie the line into the metal piece.

No slits in your muzzles or band slots? No problem!

What do you mean? Not sure I understand what you are referring to here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom