maldives liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Looking for a great Maldives liveaboard cruise. Hoping to have a nicer one- meaning less tacky... hoping they have hot water and preferably a hot tub and good food. My boyfriend is an avid diver, another couple joining us are also experts, and I myself, am a beginner and will want to stay in the shallower water. Really just looking for a nicer boat with good food and a good, understanding instructor to work with me. Suggestions?

There are many liveaboards- some of the best don't appear on the radar screen of most Western divers. Arguably some of the best ships in the Maldives are from Asian companies, including at least on large "swath" vessel.

This is, however, a long way from anywhere. If you drilled a hole straight through the earth you would come up near Chicago. The few Americans that show up route through Heathrow, then to UAE/Dubai. Then fly interminable miles South, oh 11 hours to Male. Then fly or fastboat from there to catch up to your liveaboard.

Your persistence will be rewarded accordingly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom