Maldives Nov 10-20 2019 Female Looking For A Female Roommate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2019?

Incredible. Is there something particularly special about this specific trip?

I've been on Carpe Vita 4 different trips and was booking within months of departures not years. But then, that's my personal style. I can't see far enough into the future. :wink:

Incredible. Is there something particularly special about this specific trip?

I've been on Carpe Vita 4 different trips and was booking within months of departures not years. But then, that's my personal style. I can't see far enough into the future. :wink:
We think all our group trips are special so I don't know what you are asking, Maybe we should take this to an email.

The group very much enjoys diving together but we always have different people on every trip. The diving skills range from new to very experienced and a wide age range.

So something sooner what about Curacao, Turks and Caicos or Fiji in 2017

PS we have a very forgiving refund policy
Its hard to the complete boat months in advance so we have to plan ahead
the trip to Cenderwasih Bay in 2018 sold out immediately

I'm sorry, by special I meant was it an optimum week or a special itinerary, exploration trip or some such.

2017 is too far. :) I'm booking for November 2016 now but only because we are getting an amazing price deal, otherwise, I'd probably be no further into the future than June and even thst has to wait until I file my taxes. :wink:

A very forgiving refund policy might . . .might get me to book earlier. At this time in the scheme of things, the Canadian dollar isn't doing well against the US dollar and that's also contributing to my unwillingness to book in American dollars unless there's an awesome deal.

I understand how your people enjoy diving together and having been on a couple of trips where our group owned the boat, I know that can be a superior experience.

Thanks for your replies.

Last edited:
Sold Out Wait List Available

Back
Top Bottom