Maldives Underwater Highlights - 4k HDR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel French

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A handful of clips put together from a recent trip in December 2020 to the Maldives scuba diving around the numerous dive sites of South Ari, North Ari, North Male and Vaavu Atolls.

Everything is shot hand held on a Sony A7siii with Nauticam housing and WACP-1 wide angle conversion port. Camera settings were 4K 60FPS HDR HLG2, using custom white balance before every shot, using only the in camera IBIS and buoyancy control for stabilisation - no stabilisation has been used in post production.

Fantastic video! I really like how you label the fish name along with the dive site.

I'll be there next month on Carpe Vita & Emperor Leo liveaboards. Hopefully I would see what you saw.

Thanks Dan - I’ve been on Carpe Diem and Emperor Leo liveaboard and both are excellent trips!

I’m sure you’ll get to see great things!
Here’s mine on Emperor Leo. Not as good as yours, I just used a GoPro, but I had a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom