• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

MALPELO review on the Ferox liveaboard

Discussion in 'South America' started by moorish8idol, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Maus

Maus Angel Fish

2. Dom@DiveAdvice

Dom@DiveAdvice Dive Travel Professional

# of Dives:
    Wow - thank you sir - not surprisingly it will have a big affect. Thank you for updating us. Cheers Dom

3. Maus

Maus Angel Fish

Update: The notice is not confirmed yet by the Col President, it was the Ministry of transportaion who announced it today as soon President confirms i will post it

4. Maus

Maus Angel Fish

Ist confirmed no flights until 31 August

scubadada likes this.
  5. Maus

Maus Angel Fish

Update: Inter Flights confirmend from 1st sept on with ticket purchase from 1st June
    Be Aware that there is NO announcement if you have to go in quarentene after arrivival in Col

scubadada likes this.
  6. scubadada

scubadada Diver Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Hi @Maus I have very much appreciated your many updates regarding Colombia, thanks

I apologize, I forgot to post an update on my trip to Malpelo, scheduled for June 19-29, 2020. The trip was cancelled by Colombia Dive Adventures a little over a week ago. I was given full credit for my payments and have been rescheduled for July 2021. This is a half boat charter with Sten Johansson. My American Airlines flight was cancelled a few days later and I received full refund.

I'm disappointed this year's trip did not work, out but it was the best outcome. The silver lining to this story is that I will be going on the 2021 trip with my friend @Trailboss123 :)

Edit: I just received another update from the Dept of State, there are 6 more humanitarian flights, evacuating Americans out of Colombia. taking place June 19-28