Man, I want to dive this pool!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We could just go dive the blue hole in Santa Rosa NM... 61 degree water.. theoretical depth of 95' actual 81' but its at altitude. and it would be considered open water.. were the pool wouldn't .... if ya wanted to log the dive. :)

regul8r:
We could just go dive the blue hole in Santa Rosa NM... 61 degree water.. theoretical depth of 95' actual 81' but its at altitude. and it would be considered open water.. were the pool wouldn't .... if ya wanted to log the dive. :)

What is the vis like?

They have a lot of gear restrictions too. I can't remember where I saw the list. I prefer use my own BC when I dive, thank you very much lol

They have a lot of gear restrictions too. I can't remember where I saw the list. I prefer use my own BC when I dive, thank you very much lol

You have to use their gear. It's good stuff though. Aqualung regs and seaquest vests.

I went to the bottom of that shaft and blew bubble rings to see if I could make one that filled up the whole shaft by the time it got to the top :) Good fun.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom