Manifold knob hits back of head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to diving doubles!

After a couple of dives you'll get used to it and eventually it becomes comfortable. I set up my single tank as high as when I dive doubles. It's better to be able to reach those valves than to be comfortable.

That doesn't sound smart. I am currently experiencing the same issue. If I really want to look straight ahead, I have to lean my upper body back, switching from horizontal positioning. And that is really annoying.

That doesn't sound smart. I am currently experiencing the same issue. If I really want to look straight ahead, I have to lean my upper body back, switching from horizontal positioning. And that is really annoying.
I think some people dive slightly arched, head raised up against the manifold. This is probably why he is saying this.

You might consider increasing the size of the shoulder strap loops to lower the entire rig. N

Welcome to diving doubles!

After a couple of dives you'll get used to it

Is that what people call back problems? :D

Sorry I had to... :D
I'm sure people get used to that (or get into SM).

Back
Top Bottom