Manila to Ormoc, Best way to Get There?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

Contributor
Reaction score
What's the best way to get to Ormoc from Manila? Fly to Tacloban and bus or private car to Ormoc? I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks, Dennis

asian spirit flies mnl-ormoc.

of course tacloban is cheap flight bec of competition between the 2 giant local airlines. but you have to travel 2hrs and rent a van...

going to cebu, also cheap but you have to take a cab from airport to pier and take the fast ferry to ormoc.

really depends how much you're willing to spend on cash and time traveling to get there

asian spirit flies mnl-ormoc.

of course tacloban is cheap flight bec of competition between the 2 giant local airlines. but you have to travel 2hrs and rent a van...

going to cebu, also cheap but you have to take a cab from airport to pier and take the fast ferry to ormoc.

really depends how much you're willing to spend on cash and time traveling to get there

I tried Asian Spirit Doy but couldn't find that flight.

@Matt: I'd love to if I had the time...:D

The ferry ride from cebu to ormoc is very comfy - it's the supercat. I'd prefer that over a 3 hour private car from Tacloban. Plus the private car will cost about P1500 while the supercat will cost ~P500

actually you have two choices from cebu pier 4 to ormoc....weesam and supercat

but isn't weesam that tiny ferrry vs the big supercat catamarans?

And I thought Weesam went to [-]Bato[/-] Hilongo or somewhere closer to the resorts than Ormoc. Or at least it did when Matthew and I took last time.

Back
Top Bottom