Manta Ray Video - Haleiwa, HI Snorkeling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WolfSpring

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Saw my first shark in the wild every, a small white tipped reef shark and as I turned my head in comes this beauty. I wish it had been a better day for filming, I'm still learning color correction for editing and the water was murky. What was great is my wife is flying out to be with family and might not get to snorkel for a long time and her favorite animal is the manta ray. She's only seen them in aquariums so this was amazing for her. They are rarely seen outside of sea life park on Oahu and most see spotted eagle rays and sometimes sting rays, but no one I know has seen a manta ray, especially where we were near a small harbor on the North Shore and it was our first ray in the wild. I just wanted to share.

Taken on GoPro Hero7
Music: Relax - ashamaluevmusic Relax - Meditation and Yoga Background Music Instrumental (FREE DOWNLOAD) Royalty Free Music & Production Music: Licensing here: bit.ly/2HoGCKX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom