Maps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoJu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know of any online sites where I might find some very detailed maps of Van. Isl. specifically Nanoose peninsula and bay.
I have dove seducers cove and madrona beach/point
but I understand there are quite a few more sites there and I want to dive them all.
Thanks.

GoJu:
Does anyone know of any online sites where I might find some very detailed maps of Van. Isl. specifically Nanoose peninsula and bay.
I have dove seducers cove and madrona beach/point
but I understand there are quite a few more sites there and I want to dive them all.
Thanks.

Ian at Ocean Explorers has nicely photographed maps for varies dive sites including the ones you are talking about. Give him a visit. Better yet, spend some money on a few boat rides and I am sure he will be happy to share more then just a few maps.

Henry

I have some good Mapping Software that is pretty detailed, let me know where you want and I can email you some maps,,
Just email me the location.
nevek89@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom