Marco Vincent Dive Resort Puerto Galera Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This Resort and dive operation has the best service of any resort or live aboard that I have expierenced in more than 25 years of diving. Moist hot towels for you face and hot ginger tea after every dive, careful and responsible with your equipment, super clean rooms with good air conditioners, tons of fluffy white towels, excellent food.... . But the main thing is the staff. I think they were reading my mind! If I thought of something it was there without even asking. (Oh my, the sun is starting to move on to my lounge chair-here come someone with an umbrella!). (Gee, I'd like to see of giant frog fish or two today-hey, the guide just fond some orange ones!) Oh and by the way-excellent diving.
Had not been to Mindodro Island for a long time because the resorts had too much disturbing sex trade going on. This place is more family oriented and a little off the beaten path. I'll definitely be back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom