Mares Axis service sheet question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown247

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello folks. I own a Mares Axis regulator system (1st stage, 2nd, and octo all bought as a unit) w/ Mission dashboard gauges, purchased in 2002 from Ocean Enterprises in Cuba. I've yet to have any serious issues with this regulator....it's been a wonderful student and back-up reg.

I am getting ready to have it in for annual servicing per the warranty requirements, but have discovered that my servicing sheet has been ruined. The hard cards that came with the unit are still in one piece and in my possession.

Since I no longer can demonstrate that it has been annually serviced since purchase due to the ruined service record, will my warranty be voided?

If the place of service has any records, that would be helpful. If not, please contact Karen Flood at 203 855 8666 and she will assist. You warranty will not be voided.

Regards,

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom