Mares Contact Details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First thing I would like to say is that my husband and I have never had a problem with anything Mares! If we needed something fixed/replaced, it was always done in a timely fashion. Thank you!
I am finally getting my own gear, and of course it is Mares; for my birthday I received the Kaila. I am 1/4 Hawaiian and when I first found out Mares was making an aloha item I salivated over it! After finally receiving it I had to have it immortalized and so I had some pictures taken. I have looked everywhere but am not sure how to reach the Print Media division, where I could send in my picture. I want my favorite dive gear company to know that the best, safest gear is treasured by me and my Ipo.
Thank you so much for your time, I know that you are extremely busy.

When I get to work at 7:00 AM, turn on my computer and see a post like this, it makes my day before the everyday whirlwind begins, thank you.

Send me a PM with a private e-mail, I will tell you where to send the picture. I will then try to get it place in our next quarterly newsletter, Mares Friends News. If you are not signed up for this, go to Mares - stand for diving on the right side of the screen you will see the sign up.

Regards,

Phil

Hi from N.Z. I need a 1st and 2nd stage kit so I can service my reg brought in 2000 .I service yearly and do 80 + dives before I need to strip down etc.Unable to obtain parts in N.Z. as there is no agent or parts for old models like this one !!!!!!!can anyone help as It's a great reg,used it in TRUK last year to 50+ mts ,works like a carm.Dived for 45+years now and hope a lot more to come,ian<ianclairecooper@xtra.co.nz>

Last edited:
Moose,

Here is a link to the Mares website dealer locater for NZ Mares - stand for diving .

They should be able to help you with your regulators.

Best regards,

hay,

any chance anyone out there knows where i can get my mares gear serviced in Ireland???? have tryed to find contact details of mares!! but no such luck!! any help would be great!!! my head is done in and i want to get wet!!

Hi there,
I suggest you go to our sales network on the mares.com website. From Mares.com homepage, top right you see sales network, work the links to authorized dealers, Europe, UK, then Ireland. You will see a long list of Mares dealers. You can then determine who is closest and makes some phone calls to inquire who you feel will best serve your needs. I will try to post the link to save you the time of going throught the above process. http://www.mares.com/dealers_list.php?country=GB&state=Ireland&continent=4&type=dealers&region=USA

Hope this helps to get your head wet. :D

Best regards,

I never got an answer the first time I posted this, so thought I'd try again. Thanks.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one having trouble finding a way to contact mares. I hope you can help me out! I have a couple of older mares masks that have become discolored and one of them is a lot less flexible than it used to be. Can I purchase new skirts for them, or is there somewhere that I can take them and have them repaired? I called 4 authorized mares dealers, and none could help. The last one told me that I just need to buy a new mask. Not the answer I was looking for. Any help is appreciated and thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Hi Nole,
Sorry for not seeing your first post. We do not offer skirts as a repair part. Generally speaking the high quality silicone skirts of our masks last quite a long time. While the discoloration may not be attractive, generally it takes quite sometime for it to affect pliability. Once this occurs, if the mask becomes uncomfortable or does not fit properly, it is time to purchase a new one.

Best regards,

Hello,

I would like to become a: MARES Lab service-centres can you please tell me how to contact MARES

thanks

Mario

Back
Top Bottom