Mares Customer Service - Where My Nemo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lars2005

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey - Mares are you out there???? I had my local Mares dealer return my Nemo for a warranty repalcement of the band, it broke at one loaction where it attached to the computer case. R/A#5160076195. That was several weeks ago. I call, I get the voice mail of Kyle Ramos...he never returns my calls. I call Customer Service, talk with Randy...he say's he'll check on the status...he doesn't call back or return calls. It's been 3 weeks now as we head into the Christams holidays...I suppose they'll be closed for a week. Just how may weeks can it take to change a watch band??? Status call please!!!! Oh, by the way, the Nemo is a great little device and does all you'd ever need a computer to do. Larry K

I heard the Coneheads stole all the Nemos. They're from France.

Lars,

I called CS in Norwalk Mares HQ, You will have this resolved ASAP. I'm sending a pm to get your contact info.

Zak

Lars,

Your Nemo will be repaired and shipped back to your LDS or the original point of origin tomorrow.

Zak

Thanks for the quick handling of my issue/concern. I do appreciate it. Larry

You are welcome.

Update, Kyle informed me your Nemo should be at your LDS by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom