Mares demand lever height gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will check with my wife to see if she picked up an envelope/package and forgot to tell me about it. I was working late tonight so I will have to wait until the morning to ask.

Cheers,
-Z

Zef, when you will receive this, could you make plane photo with ruler nearby? Or just measure heights and publish here?

Zef, when you will receive this, could you make plane photo with ruler nearby? Or just measure heights and publish here?

Yes no problem. My plan is to use the gauges along with info I find in the Mares service manuals to better understand how the gauges are used and I will post measurements and pictures for others to be able to make their own.

Unfortunately they have not arrived yet. No worries...I will indicate here when they do.

-Z

Just an update to let those interested know that the I received the envelope with the height gauges graciously provided by Axxel57. They took a bit of time to arrive because I inadvertently transposed the last 2 digits of my postal code when I sent him my address. The envelop took a wild journey from Axxel57's country to the US, then a detour to the US Embassy in Bulgaria, and once they sorted out that it arrived their erroneously they forwarded it to my proper address at the military post office here at the base I am stationed at in Belgium.

My oldest daughter is about to graduate from high school and move back to the US to go to University while my youngest daughter is preparing for final exams and other tests such as the SAT and ACT in preparation for her final year in high school this coming autumn. What all this means is that we have lots of family stuff going on so it may be a week or so more before I get the pictures and measurements of the gauges posted here.

Sorry for the delays.

And a great big thanks to Axxel57.....if you are ever in the vicinity of Mons (Bergen) Belgium, the first couple of rounds are on me.

Cheers,
-Z

My oldest daughter is about to graduate from high school and move back to the US to go to University while my youngest daughter is preparing for final exams and other tests such as the SAT and ACT in preparation for her final year in high school this coming autumn. What all this means is that we have lots of family stuff going on so it may be a week or so more before I get the pictures and measurements of the gauges posted here.

Sorry for the delays.

-Z

Hi Zef,
Can you please post the photos and measurements for the gauges?

My apologies to all for taking so long to get this done. A special thanks to @axxel57 for supplying me with the gauges.

Please see the measurements in the following photos. The measurements were taken with a vernier caliper.

Mares 1.JPG

Mares 1.5.jpg

Mares 2.jpg

-Z

Recommend using a hotel key card to cut these out of.

-Z

Here is a scan that may make creating a template easier (it is also uploaded as a PDF below):

scan.jpg

-Z

Attachments

• Mares 2nd stage lever height gauges.pdf
    577.4 KB · Views: 193
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom