Mares Dive Computer Tech Assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all,

can anyone please tell me how quickly does irishd@farinaperseu.com respond to emails?

Last night,I tried to download my dive data (for the first time) from my MC2 and I got this message:

[M.DM.DP] Error Detail:
L = '0' - Error n. [0] -
DI = '0'
DP = '51'
I = '0'
AP = '0'
UP = '30000'

I tried three time and got this message three times (asking me to email the above data to irishd@farinaperseu.com).

BTW - I am using Vista Home Premium desktop, I.R.I.S. 2.3 on an USB connection.

Thanks

Hi all,

can anyone please tell me how quickly does irishd@farinaperseu.com respond to emails?

Last night,I tried to download my dive data (for the first time) from my MC2 and I got this message:

[M.DM.DP] Error Detail:
L = '0' - Error n. [0] -
DI = '0'
DP = '51'
I = '0'
AP = '0'
UP = '30000'

I tried three time and got this message three times (asking me to email the above data to irishd@farinaperseu.com).

BTW - I am using Vista Home Premium desktop, I.R.I.S. 2.3 on an USB connection.

Thanks

Greg, did you go to Software Mares Support and log a ticket? If not, do so and you should get an answer.

I recently purchased 2 Mares M2 RGBM Wrist comoputers...1 for me, and 1 for my 11 year old son...we both got PADI Openwater certified last year. Holy smokes is it hard to figure out the instruction manual!!! Never mind that, when I open the "watertight" case to replace a battery, the whole case separates. The vendor I bought it from tells me not to worry about it, but it does not make sense. i like the easy access to the 2 AA batteries but am really concerned about the integrity of the computer.

Is this ok? if so, why? Why would Mares design it that way?

I have had them ship me 2 replacements, and they do the same exact thing.

Thanks,

Dan

Zak:

I have tried to register my Mares M2 RGBM Wrist Computers on the Mares.com website, and it does not recognize the product...tried product code 414113. Can you help?

Thanks

Dan

Dan,

The online registration function of the website is down for upgrade. I suggest you mail in the registration information provided with the unit. At the end of the day, the most important document to retain for any warranty or service claims is the receipt of purchase.

As for the design. The housing of the computer does stretch a little when turning the battery compartment door. This does not effect the integrity of the unit. We have since introduced several new computers with a different battery door configuration. Feel confident that the computer will work fine, if the oring is taken care of. Also note: the battery compartment of the MC2 is separate from the electronics. In the event of a flooding, if caught quickly, the compartment can be rinsed with fresh water, thoroughly dried and will function properly.

Best,

I'm struggling to get my Puck Air to download to my computer. I have just acquired a Drak interface. I am now running the latest 1.4 software on XP Pro. The software recognises the interface andAfter setting the Puck to PC (and getting a red light on the interface) I press the OK button on the download window and..... nothing. The program freezes until the Puck turns itself off automatically. At that point I get an error message reporting an error opening serial 3 (my computer recognises the interface on Com3) I've tried everything I can think of. Any thoughts?

A clarification: I'm not using a Puck Air.... it's just a regular Puck that's part of my Mission Puck 3 console.

hi, i know its an old dive computer but my mares tutor is showing a flashing 'E' next to the depth on the screen. You wouldn't know what problem causes this or if it can be rectified or it it terminal?

Kind Regards

chris

Hi,
I was wondering of the nemo sport contains a N2 graph?
Regards,
Alex

Is there a way to change the time format in the M2 from a 24hr., i.e. 18:00, to a 12 hour format, i.e. 6:00, ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom