• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Mares Divemate - HELP

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by shustrik54, Sep 6, 2007.

1. shustrik54

shustrik54 Guest

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Hi, I have bought computer Mares Divemate on e-bay. It is old model, but never used before and I was interesting to test its audio-mode. Unfortunately it had no manual. I have tried to find manual in internet, but unsuccesfully.:( May be anyone has its electronic version and I will be much appreciated for sending it to my e-mail (shustrik54@yahoo.com)or any help. Thanks for attention in advance.:)

2. CODMAN

CODMAN Barangay Pasaway

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Shus,
    post this topic in the Mares section of this forum. Phil and Zak from Mares USA are always there and will definetly help you out if they can!

Good luck!

3. Dive Right In Scuba

Dive Right In Scuba ScubaBoard Business Sponsor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I used to have that computer....I loved it.....Feel free to ask any questions, but Im sorry, I dont have a manual.....

4. shustrik54

shustrik54 Guest

Thanks for yr replies, I have posted my theme into Mares section and will wait for manual. If nobody has it, I will ask you for help. Good luck:wink:

5. skipwarm

skipwarm Guest

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I have a manual if you would like me to copy it I would be happty to do so.

6. shustrik54

shustrik54 Guest

Thans a lot, I have already found requested manual:wink:

7. graciela

graciela Garibaldi

Hello friend, I am graciela de Cordoba, Argentina, also I have a Mares DiveMate. If you could send me a copy of the manual online, I would be very grateful.

8. Paulo Cesar

Paulo Cesar Garibaldi

Hellow, I'm Paulo, from Brazil, i bought the computer Mares DiveMate, but I don't seek the manual on the Internet, this post is unique I see any person have the manual. Please, send for my email, nomadeti@gmail.com, thanks a lot!!

9. ceyman

ceyman Garibaldi

I have and still use that computer. I have the manual if you are still looking

10. BJCoslow

BJCoslow Garibaldi

I would be very grateful if you were to email me a copy of the Divemate manual. Thanks