Mares Icon Firmware 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak, I have a question for you about this update. I am currently using the V1.14 and MacDive as logbook on my Mac. Do you think in this update they change something that can impact the data transfer?

Yvan

Hi, I apologize, but I don't fully understand your question. If I understand you are using Macdive which is a 3rd party virtual log book. Are you asking if you switch to the new Mares Dive Diary for Mac users, will it impact your data transfer? If so, I don't believe so, however note, the new Dive Diary is in BETA mode and still has some improvements to go. Not having used Macdive, I'm not sure if I can fully respond. You may still be able to switch back and forth between the two if you like.

Does this help?

Zak

"Yep it helps. By the way i'll try the beta version. Thanks Zak."
I made a mistake with my first answer but find the answer anyway. By updating the Mares Icon HD with the new Firmware it didn't impact the transfer and I can still use it with MacDive. The Mares software looks pretty nice by the way.

Last edited:
When I look at the info on my Icon, I see FW Version 2.00 and I don't have some of that stuff that was on the sheet Zak gave out. That is version 2.0 right?

When I look at the info on my Icon, I see FW Version 2.00 and I don't have some of that stuff that was on the sheet Zak gave out. That is version 2.0 right?

Can someone look at there's and tell me this? Zak's pictures and mine are not the same and I have FW version 2.00. Am I missing something?

Thanks everyone

what "zac's pictures" are you looking at? so we can verify. i think i have the latese, 2.00 also.

If you scroll up, Zak has a file you can download called exposure. Download that and have a look at it.

Thanks fox,

i did find them and took a look. i have the latest firmware and my icon looks just like that.

Thanks fox,

i did find them and took a look. i have the latest firmware and my icon looks just like that.

Go into the setting and see what it says. Mine reads FW Version 2.00

If that is the same what is going on with mine? Zak, would you happen to know?

Thanks everyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom