Mares Icon HD upgrade...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak

Could you please give a release date on the air integration - and confirm that your post on the 18th November 2009 is still correct. the reason I ask is I have an opportunity to buy one at a really good price - however it would still be an expensive mistake if anything from your post has changed.
Thank you very much

Hi I dont' have an exact date. I know they are diving / testing some units now. We were hoping to have the integrated unit in production and distribution by April, however it is looking like it may be a couple of more months. Could be sooner, but my experience is leading me to think a little later.

Otherwise all is the same. Computer is uber cool, we've be redefining the dive log manager, and it is not so BETA anymore. I say go for it, if you don't mind waiting a little while for the A/I...

Best regards,

Hello Zak,

Does the Icon HD support residual oxygen tracking in nitrox mode and will there be a dive log manager support for Mac OS X in the future?

Thanks!

I second getting some OS X software going....

Hello Zak,

Does the Icon HD support residual oxygen tracking in nitrox mode and will there be a dive log manager support for Mac OS X in the future?

Thanks!

Not sure what you mean exactly by oxygen exposure tracking. At this time, I do not see MAC compatability in the immediate future.

Zak

Zak,

This would come to play mainly during repetitive nitrox dives (NOAA exposure time limit - no more then 3 hrs in 24 hr period at PO2 of 1.4). In such a case it would be useful to have computer that can track O2 exposure...

Zak,

This would come to play mainly during repetitive nitrox dives (NOAA exposure time limit - no more then 3 hrs in 24 hr period at PO2 of 1.4). In such a case it would be useful to have computer that can track O2 exposure...
I was going to start a new thread about this but since you already posted it I want to know as well. For being such an expensive computer I would think they would design that into it aswell and I think the mares nemo has it. Even Suunto vytec has it... Oxygen Exposure Bar Graph, Oxygen Limit Fraction (OLF) bar graph or CNS values are other terms.

If this does not have this feature coming I will be looking into a different computer :popcorn:

Zak if you could respond on this if you have the answer.

Last edited:
According to this manual it does have cns%
DIVE OPERATING MODES
Air Y
Nitrox Y
Mixed gas 3 mix
Bottom Time/gauge Y
DIVE MODE
Display Extend Y
Display Profile Y
Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/minft/
min) Y
Full Decompression Data Y
Decompression Model RGBM MARES-WIENKE (10 tissues)
Personal Adjustment Y
Altitude Adjustment Y
Safety Stop Y
Deep Stops Y
NITROX FEATURE
02% Setting Y
Max Ppo2 Adjustment Y
Cns% Y

Thank you... Is there a manual for Icon HD online?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom