Mares Icon HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now at 9 weeks waiting... ridiculous

I'm waiting too! Now 8 weeks to replace the old Icon for the NetReady version ....:depressed:

Maybe it wasn't just an update of the transmitter firmware ???
Perhaps I should be happy to get an improved hardware that works properly. :idk:

I changed my receiver in the shop on Wednesday. The receiver differes from the previous one in that the new one has lettering (CE certification, S/N) on the round rim (bottom side).

I know it can't be paired unless pressurized anymore, and I will be testing it this weekend.

Got the transmitter changed for the updated one today. You need a pressure to pair and check. Seems like it takes some time for the Icon to pick up the pressure. Eventually it gets there.
Just returned from Egypt with the Icon. Beware to dry extra carefully when you charge the device. It seems to shortcut and drain the Icon if just a little bit wet in the cracks between the pins.

I just returned from a great weekend of dives. The transmitter worked flawlessly.

As said previously, pairing with the new reciever only under pressure, and it takes a couple of seconds for the transmitter to re/send the tank pressure so it looks the battery wil last a long, long time.

I have just moved from windows to a MAC and have installed the software from the Mares site, followed the instructions and when I sync the icon with the DiversDiary it says that the connection is unstable and then I get a error, with not other codes. Anyone else who is using a MAC (Lion OS) and ICON with Firmware 3.04. Any help would be great!

I am and it does that from time to time. Just click OK with the unstable message, then if it still can't see your HD then restart Diverdiary. Try again. For me I just keep unplugging my usb cable, trying again and then it just works.

Dove over 190 dives logged in my Icon HD. Came up from dive 190 and all dives in log are gone. If I go to computer information I can see the number of dives and the deepest dives. But none are in my log. Any idea? I'm using the net ready version.

Back
Top Bottom