Mares Icon HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you downloaded the most recent "dive manager" program from our website. There should be no problems with the latest dive manager.

I have, the computer was also sent to the Florida office and returned still not working. That is with using the drivers that come with the new version. No success!

Make sure all 4 pins are in spot on the adapter to the unit. What OS are you running?

Yes all 4 pins are connected, it will charge so I know it has some connection. If I restart the ICON the icon indicates it is connected waiting connection from PC. When driver is installed we get error code 10. This running XP sp3.

I was also wondering if anyone had a list of companies that is developing maps for the ICON. I know there is a company called art to media in Quebec.

Thanks Richard

ANd you installed the dive manager disc that came with the computer.

So these steps is how I got mine to work.

Install disc provided.

Go to site DL and install update from website

Open the dive organizer

Then plug the usb to the ICON

Wait a minute and it should show up on your organizer.

If you did these steps already try uninstalling your dive organizer and then reinstalling it and trying a different usb port on your pc.

I was also wondering if anyone had a list of companies that is developing maps for the ICON. ....

We are. See POST

We will start releasing maps in a couple of months.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Success!

I got word from the dive shop that Mares sent a new unit and that one connected no issues! Thanks to everyone on the forums who contributed to the trouble shooting efforts! Now it is time to play... 2 more sleeps and I am in the Caymans!

zac,
just had my rep in the lds. asked if the ai model of the icon would be able to monitor my buddy's pressure. do you know the answer to that one?

Hi, I'm sure Tom knows just as much as I do.. Be sure to tell him hello, he's a great guy. As far as details re: AI on the new Icon, we do not have firm information yet. There is new technology being incorporated into the transmitter, hence the hush hush. I may have more news by end of the month. I'll keep you posted as we learn more.

Thanks for asking!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom