Mares Limited Din???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior25

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife bought me the mares limited proton last year which came with a yoke. This was nice when i was renting tanks but for xmas my buddy was nice enough to give me 2 of his HP100's with DIN valves. So the big question, what part number do I need to convert the 1st stage and can this be done at home? Or is it better to have my LDS order the part and have them change it out during my annual service?

Also, I was wondering what spec's are comparable to this 1st stage? I have had some tell me it is a V42 and others note it is a V32? Just curious?

Thanks

Hi,

The first stage is a V42 and the part you need is #416805. I would suggest you let your LDS do the work. We will only sell the part to an Authorized Dealer. I cant tell you whether you can do this at home as I don't know your abilities, but we recommend any work on a regulator be done by a trained technician.

Phil

thanks a bunch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom