Mares M1 Computer o-ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Lori

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got an M1 computer and I need a new o-ring for the battery compartment. I do not have the old one to compare replacements to. Any idea if they are available from Mares?

TIA!

Hi Tia, Talk with your local Mares dealer. They will be able to order 1 for you from us. Tell them they will have to call and specifically ask for it, as they are not in production anymore but we have some for special circumstances. Here is the part #.
46110225BATTERY COVER O RING 2068

Best,

Zak Ohara

Daniel has tried for hours to sign on here to scuba board since you called and helped him / us.

So we will just post on behalf of SB member Daniel under my name.

Daniel just completed his rescue diver, and is now a Dive Master candidate in training.

His computer M1 RGBM that I bought for him in 2004 has been very good, and he really loves it, he downloads the data to his computers regulary. On our cruise MAY 5 & 6 2010 Daniel dove caymans, and cozumel and it flooded both times.

I have been riding him to replace it before our cruise in October 2011. I worry that he is safe, and everything is ok.

Daniel was so excited after you two Divers talked on the telephone and got all the needed parts to fix his Mares Dive computer on their way to our location that he called me right away.

Zak as a concerned consumer, user, and wife of a diver I want to thank you and Mares for the way you have supported this safety device, well after I originally purchased it for SB user Daniel.

Zak thank you, and Mares!!

I apreciate the time and effort you took to help Daniel on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom