Mares Morphos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arizona

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am not crazy about the Morphos and have only used it on 4 dives thus far. I rinse the gear after it is disconnected from a tank and find it difficult to get all the water out. Has anyone found a way to do this other then reconnecting to a tank?

Arizona

After a while you'll get better at figuring out how to get those last few drops out. Be sure you're rinsing it out with freash water. When you hang it to dry put a little air in the bladder. The few little drops of water left in there will evaporate you know.

I am putting fresh water in the dump valve that screws off, but find it difficult to get dry. I am not flying out for a few weeks, but want to keep diving as late as I can while packing a dry BCD. I'll try putting a little air in while it sits. Thanks for the quick response.

Arizona

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom