Mares Nemo - HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chewie:
Hey Zak & Phil,

i've got a friend who has a newish nemo. she is wondering why her previous dive was not recorded. it should be automatic right? she told me that she had to manually cycle it to the dive mode.

when we dove again last weekend, the previous dives were not recorded or were erased. what gives? is it a defect or something?

hope to here from you at the soonest. thanks!

Chewie,

Have her bring it back to place of purchase for check or they can send it to our service center for testing.

Phil

Chewie,

Will do so at once, when I posted I had not had coffee yet and wrongly assumed you were in US. No problem, I will PM you his contact info.

Phil

Phil,

got it thanks! sorry for not giving info. m in the philippines by the way :D will inform my friend first thing in the morning. (my timezone) hehhehe. thanks again!

Poseidongirl,

Here are two dealers in Mass. They should be able to help you. Please feel free to respond to my PM if you have any challenges.

PG Dive in Newton ,Mass. or East Coast Divers in Framingham,Mass.

Best,

hi Phil it has been 2 months and there is still no reply from ur colleage from the Asia/Pacific region. Can u help me to find out what is going on now? I had send a couple of emails but no reply. Thks....

I have sent him a few emails but so far no reply yet. So I got no choice but to come back to bother you again.

I will call him for you. Please PM me your contact info again so I can give to him.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom