Mares Nemo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagirl15

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This is a question for Phil: I love my Nemo, but the lack of a protective cover for the face is a concern for me. I've seen other people's Nemo scratched all to hell...very sad.

Are there any plans to produce a cover for the Nemo? Suunto for instance makes a rubber guard for their Stinger, and I'd love to have something similar for my Nemo.

:)

Hi scubagirl,

Your timing is impeccable. We have just received a new item, called the Nemo Glass Protector. It is item number 414901 and can be ordered through any dealer. It is an inexpensive item.

Thank you for your support.

Phil Mintz:
Hi scubagirl,

Your timing is impeccable. We have just received a new item, called the Nemo Glass Protector. It is item number 414901 and can be ordered through any dealer. It is an inexpensive item.

Thank you for your support.

Phil,
That is just beautiful. :10:

Hi Phil,

I just got my Nemo a couple of days ago and I've been going in circles looking for a protector as well. Apparently the sole distributor of Mares in Malaysia said that they do not know when the protector would come to Malaysia. I was wondering whether you'd know where else I could get one? Thanks.

They can be sent to Malaysia if the distributor orders them, but it may be easier to simply order them from an on line dealer if you cannot get one from a local dive shop.

Phil

Phil, the glass protector is awesome!

I didn't find any on-line store with this glass protector, could you provide me with any url?

Cheers,
Sebastian.

stiwi:
I didn't find any on-line store with this glass protector, could you provide me with any url?

Cheers,
Sebastian.
Hi Sebastian,

It is a new item, so most shops will not have it yet. Please read my earlier post, it contains our item number, just give this to your LDS or the online company and they can order it from us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom