Mares new Lifetime Service Parts Policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the purchase of a new regulator a service book comes in the box. This is a method of keeping track of annual service performed by any authorized mares service center. Use this or keep records "receipts" of service performed while in Europe. This will be adequate proof of maintenance when you return.

To participate in the new policy you must upgrade by contacting any Mares authorized dealer within the U.S. or Canada. They should have or can obtain a form they will fill out and give to you, or in your case because of where your a currently residing they can send in to Mares headquaters U.S. for a $35 admin fee, we will then put you into our database and consider it done.

You are not obligated to have your equipment serviced by the store you purchased it from. As long as the service center is Mares certified / authorized, this is adequate. I will look at the website, I am not sure what you are referring to.

Marek, PM, me include an email and I will contact you tomorrow. I will be out of office most of today travelling so this will be my last post. I will help you make this easy due to your location.

Best

Zak

Hi Zak,

This may be a dumb question but, here goes: Is it $35 for a primary (1st/snd. stage) and another $35 for the safe second/octo, or $35 for the whole regulator kit? It might be a long time before sevice parts rack up $70 in charges...

Thanks for clarifying.

Not a dumb question, in fact I think a good one. In practice we are including an octo with the $35 upgrade fee. Please be sure to include it on the upgrade form should this apply to you.

Zak

Back
Top Bottom