Closed Mares proton metal/v16

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dickiesprettythings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Never used but an older model.
Comes with 1st and 2nd stage, Lpi hose and octopus (also proton). Please note the purge button/cover is missing on the octopus. I tried to locate a replacement with no success.
$150 + shipping (from florida) 20190818_125205.jpg 20190818_125257.jpg 20190818_125238.jpg 20190818_125338.jpg

If you ever find a replacement purge cover lmk. Had the samething happen to me. I heard you can make one out of a silicone collapsible measuring cup.

Never used but an older model.
Comes with 1st and 2nd stage, Lpi hose and octopus (also proton). Please note the purge button/cover is missing on the octopus. I tried to locate a replacement with no success.
$150 + shipping (from florida)View attachment 535597 View attachment 535598 View attachment 535599 View attachment 535600
I will correct a note of mine from a previous post on your previous thread. Looks like the Proton octopus cover assembly might be available after all. (I see it on my new Fall 2019 Mares price list.) Retail is almost $60 though.

I will correct a note of mine from a previous post on your previous thread. Looks like the Proton octopus cover assembly might be available after all. (I see it on my new Fall 2019 Mares price list.) Retail is almost $60 though.

This is my first post but I noticed a couple of other people had the same issue.
$60?i may consider it if i can't sell it and just keep it as a back up. Thanks for the heads up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom