Mares puck pro screen protection.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CUMBIAMAN

Registered
Reaction score
I just got a new Puck Pro and noticed it does not have any screen protection, some other computers (Cressi Leonardo) have a "bump on" protection. How easy is to scratch or damage the screen for the puck pro?

My solution is to get a Zagg screen protector for an iPad, cut it to the size of your screen and apply. The ones that work well are the wet application type. After it dries it stays put during dives.

Thanks for your recommendations, not really the answer I was looking for but helpful.
It looks like the screen is crystal so it would be tougher than a plastic one?
Does anyone has experienced any scratch on this computer?

your call on that...
Mineral Glass Display.
Tempered glass with superior scratch resistance and improved readability in all diving conditions and viewing angles.

I wouldn't worry about it. It is not a super expensive computer and you probably won't scratch the glass. If you do get a few scratches they shouldn't really be visible in the water.
Not that it is not worth protecting because it is less expensive but what percentage of the replacement cost are you willing to pay to protect it from a few scratches?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom