MARES Puck screen protector replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bhtmec2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been looking all over the web page and the Internet for a replacement plastic protector for my computer. It has done it's job and become scratched up protecting the computer but now I need a replacement. Can someone give me a link to where I can buy one?

I live in Puerto Rico and none of the LDS's can help either.

Thanks in advance.

+1 here, assuming you're talking about the Puck Wrist. I lost mine at some point, and I'm using my computer "naked" for the time being - worried about scratching it up.

I recommend removing the plastic shield and getting one the Zagg screen protectors. Works much better in my Suunto Vyper.

Adam

Yeah, those are cool and could be cut to any size, I guess. How do they hold up to salt water?

I recommend removing the plastic shield and getting one the Zagg screen protectors. Works much better in my Suunto Vyper.

Adam

+1 - I don't know anything about the Mares protector, but I know the Zagg protector I have on my Oceanic Geo is WAY better than the piece of junk it came with. A year and at least a dozen salt water dives and it looks like the day I installed it - and I didn't even do that that great a job at it (I was careless and got a couple pieces of dust under the protector)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom