Mares R2 Rebel Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I bought an economy auto with its high speed performance in mind. Though I don't push its limits, its nice to know it will hold to the road at that stress level. But like you stated, who would buy something with taking a higher standard of performance into consideration, knowing that you will never have to worry about pushing limits that far?

My point is that I believe the OP is simply asking a question about a reg that he wants to take into consideration of the total decision. I doubt his entire purchase is decided on the depth capabilities or high speed performance for that matter. :)

I own an R2 rebel, and I have used it for all my teaching dives, currently its done round and about 600 hundred dives and 500 hours underwater, both in a pool and in salt water, and it has never missed a beat.

Ok so when you are sharing air you can feel the difference, but its not that bad it really isnt. it doesnt leak and has never free flowed on me once. Overall its been a very good workhorse for me and will continue to be for a long while i hope!

That being said spend a little more and you will feel the difference!

Freds :coffee:

....Ok so when you are sharing air you can feel the difference, but its not that bad it really isnt.
That is a good point. I have also noticed this effect when air sharing. But it was minimal and didn't warrant a concern to me. I still love my reg :D

Back
Top Bottom