Mares, Sherwood and Cressi Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaChris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello Hello

so here's the deal. I work for a shop that has a Large Internet Retail end. And Items come back constantly for various reasons. And these are some masks that were returned for Non-Defective Reasons (ie It didn't fit the person right, or wrong color or something that's not going to effect the masks performance).
The Masks I have now are as fallows:

2 Mares Essence Liquid Skin (Clear skirt, Blue Trim) - $40

2 Sherwood Rona (Black skirt, Black Trim) - $30

1 Cressi Matrix (Black Skirt, Black Trim) - $30

All are Brand new with their Boxes, I even Cleaned them in the Ultrasonic just as a courtesy. Also those prices are not including shipping. Figure Add 5 for shipping in the US48.

Pictures will be posted later tonight.

Here are the Pics and some more masks as well.
a Mares X-Vision Liquidskin (Black/Black) - $40
Mare Essence Liquid Skin (Black/Black) - $40
Cressi Eyes Evo Crystal Clear (Clear/ White/Pink) $40
Cressi Occhio Plus - $20

Again tack on $5 to ship in the US48

Mares Ess c.jpgSher Rona.jpgphoto 1.jpgMares X-Vis.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 3.jpg
Images are posted in the order of the masks listed......and I'm not really sure why some are inverted......all taken with the same Camera

Holiday Season Bump

Chris,

I am still interested in the black Mares Essence. I've tried PMing you and emailing with no response after the initial offer I made.

Interested on the mask in the second picture. PM me pls. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom