Mares vector 1000at BCD - Weight system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benny Nielsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!

I am new to diving and just bought my first BCD, its used but thats fine. it works and are certified tested and checked.

But it is missing the integrated weights in the vest. I was wondering which one i should buy that fit this model if it is still possible.

Thanks for reading and i hope somebody knows :D

Best regards
Benny the new diver

Here is a picture of how the system looks like on my Mares Vector 1000 AT :)

Hope somebody can help me find the weights for this model.
Mares vector 1000at.jpg

It looks like the Vector 1000 came in 2 versions. The original used the MRS pockets which was eventually replaced with the MRS Plus. I think you have the MRS, but don't know them well enough to be sure.

Once you figure out what you have, you can find replacement pockets online or they can be ordered from any Mares dealer.

It looks like the Vector 1000 came in 2 versions. The original used the MRS pockets which was eventually replaced with the MRS Plus. I think you have the MRS, but don't know them well enough to be sure.

Once you figure out what you have, you can find replacement pockets online or they can be ordered from any Mares dealer.

If i look at these different integrated weights i can find with help from others.
Mares Mrs Plus Integrated Weights køb og tilbud, Scubastore

Bcd jakker Vægtlommer køb og tilbud, Scubastore

So not sure if they fit the system i got or if my system is an earlier version of what they have now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom