Mares X-vision parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know anywhere that parts for X-Visions are available online. Go to your LDS. If they are a Mares dealer, they can order from Mares if need be. Or they may have an old X-Vision laying around for parts.

Also there are some differences between the corrective lenses for standard X-Vision and the Liquidskin version. Not sure if this carries over the the retaining piece or not.

Make sure your LDS understands which version of X-Vision you have.

If you don't have a local Mares dealer, call Scubatoys up. They are a Mares dealer and give incredible service! If that part is available from Mares, I'm sure they can get it for you.:coffee:

I have a Mares X-vision Mask that I broke the plastic piece that holds the lens in. Can I purchase this part anywhere?

Hi smithfield,

This is not a part we normally stock. However we have a few of these in our service department in the color grey that can be sent to a Mares dealer. If you have a specific store in mind, feel free to post or pm me and I'll have it sent. Be sure to include store address and contact along with your name.

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom