Marijuana Use and Safe Diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t think “marijuana” and “safe” can be used in the same sentence in ANY context.
Personally, having been in the middle of it years ago, I think what’s going on these days with the whole culture is a total disaster.

I don’t think “marijuana” and “safe” can be used in the same sentence in ANY context.
Personally, having been in the middle of it years ago, I think what’s going on these days with the whole culture is a total disaster.

While that may well be true, all that's legalisation and regulation's gonna achieve is take the morons who sell weed laced with DDT to college students, discharge firearms in the streets full of nightclubs, and plow into pedestrians while doing drug delivery runs, out of business. And a bring in bunch of tax bucks some of which may go into roads or maybe even *gasp* healthcare. Whoever smokes is smoking already and isn't stopping.

(The first one was I think in NY in spring, the other two are local. The last one happened 3 blocks away from here in April.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom