Mark Powell’s book on technical diving is finally available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

interesting that the Amazon price has gone up....

(it was $28.27 w/ free shipping when I got it....)

interesting that the Amazon price has gone up....

(it was $28.27 w/ free shipping when I got it....)
Not surprised.

One thing about Amazon is they change prices on items, supply vs demand. Not sure I'm ok with how rapidly they change prices though...

Amazon jiggles the prices and quantities all the time. When I ordered it, there were only "8" in stock. Soon after ordering it went to 10. Now I see its at 11.

On a sep note, Deco for Divers 2nd edition is available on eBay for $29. New Price. Apple charges $38 for the ebook.

Amazon jiggles the prices and quantities all the time. When I ordered it, there were only "8" in stock. Soon after ordering it went to 10. Now I see its at 11.

On a sep note, Deco for Divers 2nd edition is available on eBay for $29. New Price. Apple charges $38 for the ebook.

I am mostly a Kindle book lover, but for my diving and Great Lakes shipwreck books, I want hard copy. I have Deco for Divers and a bunch of other diving/wreck books at my bedside.

Trick to try when you see a price go up on Amazon- go in from a different system. Recently saved $400 on an item by doing that.

I don’t know what this means -to go in from a different system?

TC:
Trick to try when you see a price go up on Amazon- go in from a different system. Recently saved $400 on an item by doing that.

Use a computer or phone you didn't use the fist time. That one won't have stored the cookies the first system has.

Or you could just delete the cookies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom