For Sale Mark V statue Limited edition only 300 made

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The MVMC initially solicited the diving community for donations to design, fabricate, and erect the JAKE at NDSTC. Some very gracious donation were received but eventually waned off leaving a balance of funds far from what would be required to proceed. The MVMC put their heads together and brainstormed the idea to contract the production of 300 21-inch bronze/granite, certified, serialized, limited edition, exact replicas, of the monument for sale. At the writing of this article, approximately 119 of the statuettes and the corresponding limited edition certificates have been delivered to supporters around the globe, from Canada, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and many US cities, coast to coast.

I have 4 of them would like them to go to people who would love take care of them. They are pieces of art and only 300 of them are made. Look them up. you can email me about them
dabbsrichard@gmail.com

IMG_4546.JPG IMG_4546.JPG IMG_4544.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 134
I mean, if you're just giving them away I'll take one!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom